Executool Precision Tooling & Molding
At Executool, our goal is simple: to provide you with superior-quality, closely inspected parts on time, at competitive pricing. As leaders in the field, we are committed to offering high-tech, cutting-edge processes, materials, equipment and tooling that meets-and exceeds-each customer’s specific demands.
What our clients say
Executool Precision Tooling and Molding is committed to providing injection molded plastic products and services which conform to the contractual requirements of its customers and all applicable regulatory authorities.
Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients. Executool Precision Tooling and Molding is committed to effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | ITAR Standard. The QMS is continually reviewed and improved.
The company strives to achieve this by:
- Promoting an understanding of our customers’ needs and expectations throughout the organization, together with a culture of exceeding customer expectations.
- Developing seamless processes by fully integrating the services provided by our suppliers.
- Monitoring our performance through performance metrics (Inspections & Internal audits) in order to continually improve our processes and services.
- Ensuring that management on all levels communicates and explains the quality policy to all employees so that everyone is familiar with the policy and its intent. It is also made available to interested parties through our Website.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating company’s quality objectives to all levels in the organization. The objectives are monitored on an ongoing basis through the quality management plan and reviewed during planned management review meetings.
- Utilizing the company’s ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | ITAR quality management system on all company processes everywhere, every time, without exception.
- Reviewing this policy for its adequacy during planned management review meetings.
Our Network – Local & Overseas
Our Global Network – Local & Overseas
Executool is located in Northwestern Pennsylvania, which has a strong presence in tool & die and the plastics industries. The educational benefits of this region help give us access to quality employees to choose from, with Penn State Behrend’s Plastic Engineering Program, Trade schools and technical programs in the high schools, where 50% of the students day is learning their trade.
On top of the wealth of knowledge and resources in our local network, Executool’s reach globally allows for no project to be too big or too small and gives us options for cutting costs and time.